synj dressup synj dressup

the music is

the music is Undersea Community by The Avalanches

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

It was good!!!

But can you ever get the key? :-D

also, are u gonna make one where he fights all those guys with various weapons, or was that just for a nice conclusion? :-D

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Duuude!

That was the coolest game... I mean not THE COOLEST, but you know... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? It's like good enough to be a professional... Are you a professional? You should sell the idea when you're done! With a little work you could make shizzy loads of money off that.

Anyways... Couple suggestions I had... but I was playing so long I forgot them :-p

It said I was EXCEPTIONAL! I played around 100 days, even tho I was on an Unlimited Game. Here were my stats:

Name: Leus
Rank: 'CEO'

Unlimited Game

Charm: 304 (started with 0)
Strength: 212 (started with 24)
Intelligence: 250 (started with 12)

Cash on Hand: 2996
Cash in Bank: 41282
Loans: 0

NET WORTH: $44278

I ended up getting killed in a barfight... I was doing 50 damage with kicks... I was really close to being able to do three PURE ENERGIES in one turn. That game OWNZ dude! Keep up the good work! Good luck! :)

(BTW, an interesting thing happened... You updated the game while I was away from my home... Just thought I'd share with everyone how a little aqua man suddenly appeared on the sidewalk asking for "smokes" And skateboard: good idea!)

After a while the car would just float out in the middle of nowhere and stop moving.

I never bought the cocaine because I can't sell it yet...

Look at me, I acted like I was gonna stop talkin way up there and here I am still yakking away! Well anyway, cya! Love the game! :)

BarbJump BarbJump

Awesome

lol, I got 55! woot!

Track & Field GAME (NES) Track & Field GAME (NES)

OK

That did NOT suck... I won all three matches fair and square... i think you should add more events, like the trick dive thing... that used to be fun. I liked that game :)

nice job

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

wOW...

i SUCK at that game...

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Make the next movie

Games on flash are simply harder to make, and although it was probably one of the best games on newgrounds, I think you should stick to the movies. You have a series to finish! ;)

Peaches Peaches

Great game

That was really fun to say the least :) Make a catch sound though. So u know u caught it... Yah

Mission to Mars Mission to Mars

I BEAT IT!!!

Trickmaster Funky Trickmaster Funky

OMFG

this is the best game ive played...